Tuesday 29 September 2009

OMM Mountain Marathon Maps For Sale

Following on from the 2008 MM in Borrowdale, I have dozens of OMM maps For Sale. These are original event maps over printed with the various courses, eg Elite, A-Class, B-Class, C, Long Score, Medium Score, etc. There are actually fifteen different maps and you can buy a bargain bundle of five assorted maps for just £12 including P+P. I've also got some from the last 2005 'KIMM' from Pooley Bridge and some of Galloway in 2006, as planned by our buddy Marcus Scotney.

I have been selling these on ebay, but being the techno-numpty that I am it is driving me made! If you want some, just send me an email, pay by cheque or Bank transfer, or even cash, and I will post them out pronto. Five maps fit neatly folded into an A4 envelope that will coming winging it's way through you letter box by First Class post

Anyone who navigates and uses the high Central Lakeland Fells will value this really useful map. Get them quick.. too good to recycle.

No comments: